IPN Communications is delighted to announce that entries are now open for the 2023 OTC & Retail Pharmacy Product Awards.
There are 22 categories available to enter and all winners will be announced in April. To secure your chance of becoming an elite award winner in one or more of the following categories, contact Amy Evans firstname.lastname@example.org or Aoife Jackson email@example.com
- Best Baby Skincare
- Best Children and Baby Product
- Best Non Oral Pain Relief
- Best Pain Relief
- Best Irish Pharmacy Brand
- Best Natural Product
- Best Oral Health Product
- Best Skincare Product
- Best Womens Product
- Best Beauty Product
- Best Cough, Cold and Flu Product
- Best Digestive Product
- Best Hair, Nail and Scalp Health Product
- Best VMS Product
- Best Eye Care Product
- Best Marketing/Training Campaign
- Most Innovative Product
- Best Sleep/Stress Relief Product
- Best Launch of the Year Product
- Best Immunity Product
- Best Mens Health Product
The deadline for submissions is 23:59 BST Wednesday 7 December. Submissions and nominations are encouraged from across the pharmacy product audience to showcase products across the industry.
The final shortlist, which will be announced in the February issue of Irish Pharmacy News magazine, ahead of the judging vote to determine the winners in each category.
For more information on the 2023 OTC Awards including the full entry criteria, please visit the OTC website or email the organiser. Across the categories, the judges are looking for the best demonstration of product performance, innovation, pharmacy impact and the ability to fulfil the criteria.
• Finalist coverage in February issue – Packshot and PR. Page 36 – https://issuu.com/ipncommunicationsltd/docs/ipn_february_2021?fr=sNGU0MjMyMDk4MjA
• Coverage in the April issue if winner and smaller packshot coverage of runners up. https://issuu.com/ipncommunicationsltd/docs/ipn_april_2021_150dpi?fr=sNzU3MTMyMDk4MjA
• Digital promotion on website on product news section.
• Digital Newsletter Coverage
• Extended winners promotion online post event
• Judging panel consists of – Buyers, category managers and Owners – Key decision makers – from a range of chain and independent stores.
• Each Judge will receive a hamper of each product – that they will grade over a period of time. With full feedback provided on request.
• The winner of each award will be presented at a dedicated lunchtime Award ceremony – time and date TBC.
• Judging panel and special guest will be in attendance – making for a fantastic networking opportunity.